Your search returned 7 categories and 38 Links.
Here is the first set of 25 hits. Get the next 13 hits?
- Business:Jasper:Sports and Recreation
- Hotels and Motels:Jasper
- Real Estate:Banff Canmore Jasper
- Real Estate:Banff Canmore Jasper:Realtors
Arts and Entertainment
- Wild Wing Carving by Richard Goerg - Award winning carvings of birds, bear and trout by Richard Goerg. His work is shown on his site and in galleries in Banff, Jasper, High River, St. Alberta, and Blairmore. Most species can be commissioned.
pop (Added: 19-Nov-2004 Hits: 2169)
Arts and Entertainment:Festivals
- Jasper Folk Music Festival - The Jasper Heritage Folk Festival is held every second year in the heart of Jasper. During each Festival, Centennial Park (Elm Ave & Pyramid Lake Road) is transformed into a village of music and celebration.
(Added: 22-Nov-2005 Hits: 1000)
- Old Entrance Cabins & Teepees B & B - Vacation rental lodging near Jasper Park, country cabin accommodations, teepee camping, ranch, trail riding, Alberta Rockies, Athabasca River, Hinton, Canada
pop (Added: 13-Nov-2005 Hits: 1595)
- Sharp's Audio Visual - Sharp's Audio-Visual is a leading international supplier of audio-visual equipment, including LCD/DLP data projectors, videoconferencing systems, in addition to a wide range of audio-visual equipment, accessories and services. Buy, lease or rent your audio-visual equipment from Sharp's to receive the quality and reliability of today's leading brands, as well as unparalleled pricing and customer support. Our mission is to surpass all customer expectations. Offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Banff, Jasper, Saskatoon, Vancouver and Victoria
pop (Added: 27-Jul-2000 Hits: 2221)
Business:Edmonton:Internet Services:Internet Cafes
- Cybertopia Internet Cafe - Cybertopia Internet Cafe Edmonton is located in Edmonton, on the second floor at the corner of 116 Street
and Jasper Ave. Open 10 am to close, Monday to Friday and 24 hours a day on weekends. Free parking available.
Customers can utilize high speed internet access, Pentium III 800MHz computers with 19" monitors;
black and color printers; scanner with transparency unit; web camera; great selection of newest game;
applications software; chat and videoconferencing; use of fax machine.
Variety of coffees, special beverages, and teas. $6 per hour computer usage. Cards: debit and credit.
(Added: 8-Apr-2001 Hits: 1307)
- Jasper Adventure Centre - Tour company based in Jasper, Alberta, Canada offering tours, adventures and activities in Jasper National Park in the Canadian Rockies for individuals or groups.
(Added: 17-Apr-2012 Hits: 120)
- Lazy VU Rocky Mountain Pack Trips - Offers overnight horseback adventures north of Banff and Jasper National Parks in the Wilmore Wilderness.
(Added: 3-Feb-2006 Hits: 1001)
- Yellowhead Tours - We offer a variety of different tours and transportation services including, half day, full day and multi-day excursions. Personalize your tour or choose one or all of our custom tours to Jasper National Park. Enjoy comfortable transportation in our 1997 Ford Club Wagon Van, 1999 Ford Windstar Van and motorcoaches for larger groups. Our transportation services include airport pickup at Edmonton International, Calgary International and the Jasper - Hinton Airport to the destination of your choice.
(Added: 18-Dec-2005 Hits: 1127)
- 711 Mette Avenue - A perfect spot for two in the heart of the Canadian Rockies.
pop (Added: 8-Sep-1999 Hits: 1671)
- Alpine Art - Leads wildlife tours of Jasper National Park.
pop (Added: 8-Sep-1999 Hits: 1493)
- Andy's Bistro of Jasper - Firmly rooted in the tradition of the European bistro, Andy's has the intimacy of Old World dining. Also in this tradition the owner is the chef. In this case the chef is one of Canada's finest.
(Added: 9-Dec-2005 Hits: 1069)
- The Lodge overlooking Maligne Lake Restaurant - The Lodge overlooking Maligne Lake is a spectacular place for a luncheon, a coffee break, afternoon tea or a cool drink. The choice of salads, home-styled sandwiches, home-made soups, stew and vegetarian chili remains the best in Jasper National Park
(Added: 9-Dec-2005 Hits: 957)
Business:Jasper:Sports and Recreation
- Horseback Adventures - Backcountry pack trips give clients the chance to experience nature to the fullest.
pop (Added: 8-Sep-1999 Hits: 1408)
- Jasper Adventure Centre - Tour company based in Jasper, Alberta, Canada offering tours, adventures and activities in Jasper National Park. Experience skiing, hiking, rafting in the Canadian Rockies!
pop (Added: 27-Jan-2003 Hits: 1374)
- Jasper Adventure Centre - Reservation service for accommodations, trips, tours and equipment, all year
pop (Added: 8-Sep-1999 Hits: 12602)
- Air Jasper - Operating year round from Jasper/Hinton airport located near Jasper National Park. Specializing in scenic air tours and charter flights in the Canadian Rockies.
pop (Added: 8-Sep-1999 Hits: 1848)
- Snow Train to Jasper - The Snow Train to Jasper invites guests to travel from Vancouver to Jasper National Park aboard the legendary transcontinental train, the Canadian. Canadian Rockies adventures start here, on the Snow Train to Jasper.
(Added: 9-Dec-2005 Hits: 1191)
Hotels and Motels:Edmonton
- Mountain Park Lodges - Mountain Park Lodges offers lodge and cabin accommodations in Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada. The Amethyst Lodge, Lobstick Lodge, Marmot Lodge and Pocahontas Cabins are part of Mountain Park Lodges. Wedding reception facilities, convention facilities and vacation packages are also offered.
(Added: 9-Dec-2005 Hits: 1154)
- The Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel - Bordering Jasper Avenue at 105 Street in the heart of Edmonton's business and government districts, the Coast Edmonton Plaza is just a short walk to fine shopping, restaurants and downtown attractions.
(Added: 28-Aug-2005 Hits: 1155)
Hotels and Motels:Jasper
- Mount Robson Lodge - Campground and cabin accommodations in Mount Robson Provincial Park near Jasper, Alberta with panoramic views of Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies.
pop (Added: 21-May-2004 Hits: 1343)
- Mountain Park Lodges - Three lodges offering luxurious to comfortable accomodation in Jasper National Park.
pop (Added: 8-Sep-1999 Hits: 1705)
- The Athabasca Hotel - The Athabasca Hotel is located centrally in the town of Jasper, in the Canadian Rockies. This hotel offers comfort and convenience and is located near Jasper's many attractions, shops and restaurants.
pop (Added: 9-Dec-2005 Hits: 1352)
- Astoria Hotel - The Astoria Hotel is an historic Jasper hotel located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Perfect for a Canadian Rockies vacation and lodging in Jasper National Park.
(Added: 9-Dec-2005 Hits: 1147)
- Mount Robson Inn - The Mount Robson Inn is a Jasper, Alberta, Canada, hotel offering accommodations in the heart of Jasper National Park and the Canadian Rockies for vacations and more.
(Added: 9-Dec-2005 Hits: 1209)
Get the next 13 hits?
Everything Alberta is one of the oldest Alberta-based regional web directories on the internet. Started in 1998. It contains a variety of Alberta businesses, organizations, schools, and information relevant to Alberta.
If you have an Alberta-based web site that you feel would add value to our directory, add it here