- La Boheme - Established in 1982, La Boheme is set in the Gibbard Block and is a provincially designated historic site. Designed by Ernest Morehouse and completed in 1912, this building was originally a luxury apartment building with retail shops on the main floor. Inside you will see the original Edwardian pressed tin ceiling
(Added: 24-Oct-2011 Hits: 68)
- Nomad's - n look forward to new lunch features of soup, sandwich, and a seafood. The dinner menu has a wide variety for anyone's tastes, each day includes at least one wild game dish. The exquisite preparation of each dish in a savory sauce is what makes each meal a special treat.
(Added: 24-Oct-2011 Hits: 53)
- Royal Pizza - Royal Pizza - More then just great Pizza!
(Added: 24-Oct-2011 Hits: 52)
- Sorrentinos - Home of Sorrentino's Restaurants as well as Jox Sports Bar, O'Maille's Pub, That's Aroma!, Bistecca Italian Steakhouse, Oliveto Trattoria, and Caffè Sorrentino
(Added: 24-Oct-2011 Hits: 51)
- Sugarbowl - SugarBowl, located just off the University of Alberta campus, first opened its doors back in the 1940s. Instead of our famous homemade cinnamon buns, students and High Level streetcar patrols were served delicious homemade burgers and fries. Like today, SugarBowl had a warm inviting atmosphere and was a popular to eat, drink and hang out. In 1987 SugarBowl, under new ownership, reopened as a coffee shop offering specialty coffees, lite fare and, of course, the cinnamon buns. The burger joint atmosphere of the 40s gave way to the relaxing Belgium-style café atmosphere with local art exhibits and live music nights.
(Added: 24-Oct-2011 Hits: 54)
- The Coffee Cafe - We specialize in gourmet coffee that will satisify your caffeine need. Whether you are looking for cappuccino, flavored coffees, cocoas or teas you will find it here.
(Added: 24-Feb-2003 Hits: 364)
Prev 10 Next 10