- A Basket of Books - Baby gift baskets for newborns and parents.Baby Shower gifts & corporate.
(Added: 31-May-2004 Hits: 661)
- Annie's Book Company - ANNIE’S BOOK COMPANY has over 50,000 titles in multitudinous categories.
Used, out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, archaeology, anthropology, sociology, welding, humour, literature, writing, poetry, plays, history, ancient, military, fiction, fishing, sport, trains, planes, automobile, photography, classics, anthology, mythology, philosophy, psychology, self-help, New Age, religion, feminism, women, Alberta, Canada, Russian, Czech, German, Canadian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, childrens, art, music, book, used, search, bookstore, store, first edition, signature, signed, autograph, binding, hardcover, softcover, dustjacket, rental
(Added: 10-Mar-2001 Hits: 665)
- Fair's Fair (For Book Lovers) - Internet Bookstore & Out-of-Print Book Source
We Buy, Sell and Trade Quality Used Books EVERYDAY!
Over 180,000 Books In-stock
(Added: 17-Jan-2000 Hits: 663)
- Jennifer Holly MacDonald AKA Jen X - Author Jennifer Holly MacDonald shares her work. Look for 'The Turning Point of Mimsi Preen', a 2006 Editor's Choice pick. Newcomer knocks your socks off with grippng supernatural thriller!
(Added: 14-Oct-2006 Hits: 324)
- Shakespeare's Shelf Books - Shakespeare's Shelf Books is located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our specialties are second-hand books for readers, scholars, and collectors. As well, we can provide you with an International Book Search Service at no charge for any title, subject, genre, language, or format.
(Added: 17-Jan-2000 Hits: 597)
- Well Read Books Inc. - Well Read Books Inc. is located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
We specialize in bringing you the best in new and used Mystery, Science Fiction, and Fantasy books, models and memorabilia. We also carry cultural heritage used books, and for all the aspiring Writers out there we offer new Writing Guides in CD-Rom format.
(Added: 22-Mar-2005 Hits: 475)