- Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies - Banff museum, art gallery, archives, historic homes, and museum shop, devoted to the cultural history of the Canadian Rocky Mountains and mountain cultures throughout the world.
pop (Added: 5-Sep-1999 Hits: 1804)
- Glenbow Museum - Glenbow is a museum, art gallery, library and archives located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, focusing on the human history of northwest North America.
(Added: 5-Sep-1999 Hits: 983)
- Nickle Arts Museum - Since its opening in 1979, The Nickle Arts Museum has championed Contemporary Art and Numismatics in Western Canada . Since September of 1996, The Nickle Arts Museum has also been the coordinators and focal point of the Minor program in Museum and Heritage Studies
(Added: 5-Sep-1999 Hits: 854)
- Oil Sands DIscovery Centre - Alberta's most northerly science centre.
Our mission is to tell the world about the oilsands.
(Added: 26-Nov-2004 Hits: 706)
- Pioneer Acres - Pioneer Acres is a Museum consisting of possibly the largest live exhibition of Antique Farm Machinery in Western Canada. Situated on 50 acres of land one kilometer north of Irricana, Alberta, the museum is conveniently located on Highway #9 just 45 minutes northeast of Calgary.
(Added: 5-Sep-1999 Hits: 883)
- Remington-Alberta Carriage Centre - The Remington-Alberta Carriage Centre houses one of the
largest collections of horse-drawn vehicles in North America, with over 200 carriages,
wagons and sleighs.
(Added: 5-Sep-1999 Hits: 745)
- Reynolds Museum - An exciting world of cars, planes and machines!
(Added: 5-Sep-1999 Hits: 1029)
- Rosebud Centennial Museum - Rosebud Centennial Museum currently features an extraordinary collection of antique tools, which were gathered over a lifetime by the late B.D. "Dude" Cote of Strathmore. Mr. Cote collected from neighbours, attended auction sales and spent many hours to bring his tools into "next to new"condition.
The Museum also features a self-guided walking tour of 12 signs around Rosebud, which outline some local history at each sign location.
(Added: 26-Aug-2004 Hits: 641)
- Royal Tyrell Museum - The Royal Tyrrell Museum Cooperating Society presents the Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology in Drumheller, Alberta, Canada
(Added: 5-Sep-1999 Hits: 904)