- Airdrie Festival of Lights - Western Canada's largest interactive Christmas lights display. Ride the polar express throughout the park or skate among the light displays. Live entertainment nightly. Just ten minutes north of Calgary. Over 120,000 lights. admission is free but donations accepted gratefully. Great place to take a walk with family and friends. Runs from end of November till New Years eve.
(Added: 25-Nov-2006 Hits: 1118)
- Calgary Folk Music Festival - The Calgary Folk Music Festival is an annual sound salvation, a four-day family-friendly cultural and musical jamboree at beautiful Prince's Island Park featuring 55 artists from 14 countries.
(Added: 22-Nov-2005 Hits: 782)
- Calgary International Children's Festival - The Calgary International Children's Festival presents the world's best in family entertainment in and around the EPCOR CENTRE for the Performing Arts and Olympic Plaza. Live arts presentations in theatre, dance, music, puppetry, physical comedy and more are offered for five days each May in the week following Victoria Day.
(Added: 15-Feb-2006 Hits: 532)
- Calgary International Children's Festival - Children come and enjoy theatre, music, storytelling and more from around the world. Find information on tickets, a schedule of events and other Children?s Festival details.
(Added: 22-Nov-2005 Hits: 663)
- Calgary International Reggae Festival - While you enjoy the great Reggae music, you will be able to bargain with vendors for arts and crafts, and when you get hungry, the great flavours of the Reggae Food on hand will satisfy your appetite
(Added: 22-Nov-2005 Hits: 666)
- Calgary Winterfest - Calgary Winterfest is our city’s celebration of winter with fun for people of all ages. Click on the links below to discover what Calgary Winterfest 2005 was all about.
(Added: 22-Nov-2005 Hits: 657)
- Canmore Folk Music Festival - The Canmore Folk Music Festival is Alberta's longest-running folk music festival. It is held on the first long weekend in August.
(Added: 22-Nov-2005 Hits: 1104)
- Edmonton Folk Music Festival - Edmonton Folk Music Festival, staged in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada in beautiful downtown Gallagher Park, happens each year in the second weekend in August.
(Added: 22-Nov-2005 Hits: 949)
- Edmonton Heritage Festival - The Edmonton Heritage Festival is now in its 30th year of operation, and has grown from a one-day event into a three-day celebration of cultural diversity with pavilions ranging from Aboriginal to Welsh, and all points between.
(Added: 22-Nov-2005 Hits: 961)